About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom, of 4. I have 3 boys and 1 girl, and am married to my best friend and the greatest husband ever. I love to create beautiful things and like many of you out there, I am starting this blog in order to share a bit of myself with you. I have been so inspired by many of you, and I hope to do the same for someone else. Plus this just seems like fun and bonus it's a great way to share my family with loved ones.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Here we go...



So I have wanted to do this for a while but kept putting it off. I already have so much to do this feels a little like I am just adding one more thing to my plate. I am hoping however that this can be a place for me to share ideas, thoughts and pictures of my work. Sometimes I feel like my work is hardly worth doing. Most things I do here at home are so easily undone. I think that is one of the reasons I like sewing so much. You get a finished project. When it is done it is done, and no one is going to undo it.

In the past I have done a lot of sewing for myself. In Dec of 2009 I was blessed with my 4th child... my first girl. Since then I have not done a whole lot of sewing for myself, but have done a ton for or little girl. Here are a few things I have sewn for her lately.

3 comments:

lajamison said...

That is an adorable skirt.

Nikki said...

so cute!

chlucesse said...

so happy to see these cute faces on your blog. Keep it up!