About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom, of 4. I have 3 boys and 1 girl, and am married to my best friend and the greatest husband ever. I love to create beautiful things and like many of you out there, I am starting this blog in order to share a bit of myself with you. I have been so inspired by many of you, and I hope to do the same for someone else. Plus this just seems like fun and bonus it's a great way to share my family with loved ones.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pretty Pink Applesauce


I love it when you sneak up on yourself and get a huge project finished before you realize you have even started. Ok, that sounds funny but my mom and sisters know what I am talking about. This morning I headed out to take the boys to school at 8:00am...not thoughts of making applesauce on my mind. By 9:30am Ella and I were sitting on the kitchen floor enjoying a sample of the prettiest pink applesauce I have ever seen. It not only looked good it was super yummy. Thanks Mike for the apples. So tonight I feel pretty good, I got 4 boxes of apples turned into sauce and successfully bottled. And because I was making apple sauce I had to make Pork Roast for dinner which turned out fantastic if I do say so myself. Love nights when I am exhausted because I got a big project done.
I wish you could see how pink this applesauce really is. Looks more like the color of grapefruit.

2 comments:

chlucesse said...

Sneaking up on yourself? Yes I do know what you mean. Can't wait to taste your applesauce, it looks beautiful. Good job Sugar.
Momma

The Lee's said...

I love the blog. It is a great way to feel caught up and at least with comments we are sort of talking to each other! Ella is so cute and I think she'd loook great in anything. She's a blue-eyed blonde after all. :) Beautiful family. We miss you. If you want to see what we've been up to it's FamLee14Forever.blogspot.com. Biggest news - Shiloh got married and Shane is headed to Brazil in February to serve in Cuiaba. YIKES!!!
Love, Lisa