About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom, of 4. I have 3 boys and 1 girl, and am married to my best friend and the greatest husband ever. I love to create beautiful things and like many of you out there, I am starting this blog in order to share a bit of myself with you. I have been so inspired by many of you, and I hope to do the same for someone else. Plus this just seems like fun and bonus it's a great way to share my family with loved ones.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Here she is when she first came to us. Oh if I could just

jump into this picture and hold her just like this for a while.


This is Ella on her first birthday. Seems like just yesterday




And here she is today. 2 years old and showing it.
Ella is so much fun!





Her new favorite thing is Snow White. She is getting the

movie for Christmas.... shhhh.

She keeps asking to watch it since she got her doll.

We rented the movie a few weeks ago...

she must think i am hiding it someplace.





She is also very into here new up shoes and

wants to wear her to to on a regular basis.














































































































1 comment:

Stinebaugh Family said...

Love Her! :) She is gowing up & so darling. We Miss you guys so much!