About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom, of 4. I have 3 boys and 1 girl, and am married to my best friend and the greatest husband ever. I love to create beautiful things and like many of you out there, I am starting this blog in order to share a bit of myself with you. I have been so inspired by many of you, and I hope to do the same for someone else. Plus this just seems like fun and bonus it's a great way to share my family with loved ones.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I really wanted to take some cute pictures of my kids for a Christmas card this year but this is the progression of the photo shoot.

picture #1



#2



#3



#4



#5




#6


And # 7...I should have just used this last one. Oh well. Maybe next year.














1 comment:

lajamison said...

Rachel, your family is so beautiful (pictures 1-7)! I saw this printable on a blog I follow and thought how fun it would look on your wall. Happy Spring!
http://www.brassyapple.com/2013/04/im-mormon-i-know-it-i-live-it-i-love-it.html